An Indian Head Massage is a form of relaxation massage that focuses on the face, head, neck, shoulders, upper back and upper arms, which are important energy centers within the body. This form of massage is very relaxing and has a balancing effect. This technique helps to release stress and tension, creating a sense of peace and wellbeing. This type of massage is done over the clothing in a seated position.
What are the benefits?
- Promotes general, overall relaxation
- Improves blood circulation increasing oxygen supply to the brain
- Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirit
- Can create a more balanced state of being by balancing of the Chakras
- Relaxes taut and uncomfortable muscles, eases stiffness as well as breaks down knots and nodules
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
- Increases joint mobility
- Improves lymphatic drainage which helps in the removal of waste products and toxins helping the immune system
- Can give your hair a healthy, lustrous shine and improve overall skin condition
- Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation
- Triggers the release of “feel good” chemicals called Endorphins; creating an almost euphoric sensation of contentment and happiness
- Promotes hair growth
- Helps to relieve mental tiredness, stress and depression, resulting in greater mental alertness, concentration and clearer thinking
Indian Head Massage may also help relieve eye-strain, tension headaches, migraines, earaches, Tinnitus (ringing in the ear), jaw ache, sinusitis congestion, insomnia, and disturbed sleep.
45 minute session — $45
PUNCH CARD — Indian Head Massage (45 min) Package of FIVE — $225, plus receive a 6th Indian Head Massage for FREE
Explore how you can receive more in-depth results through a combination of Time For Self therapies — ENTER HERE